Reliable Partner in Rescue Operations
Saurus Combined Fire Engine / Tanker is a versatile Rescue Vehicle incorporating the features of a Fire Engine and a Tanker. Each combination vehicle is designed and built with best Finnish expertise.
A combined fire engine/tanker is an emergency vehicle a fixed pump, a water tank of minimum capacity of 5,000 l, a crew cabin for min 1+3, and equipment for firefighting, heavy rescue operations and hazardous materials prevention. A combined fire engine and tanker may be furnished solely for firefighting or heavy rescue operations.
- General guide for rescue vehicles / Pelastusajoneuvojen yleisopas
General features of Saurus Combined Fire Engines / Tankers
- Non-corrodible steel superstructure modules
- Tank capacity 5,000 - 12,000 l (water) and 150 - 1,500 l (foam)
- Tanks made of composite or acid-proof steel
- Pumps 2,000 - 10,000 l / min
F = Fire
M = Medium, operative weight 7.5 - 16 t
S = Super, heavy duty, operative weight over 16 t
C = Crewcab
50 = water 5,000 l
55/5 = water 5,500 l/ foam 500 l
77/3/1 = water 7,700 l / foam 300 l / foam 100 l