Made for Professionals
Saurus Tankers are made to resist the most extreme conditions. Tanks as large as 18,000 l can supply the most demanding needs. Our high-grade quality Tankers have a long operating life, supported by our comprehensive service and maintenance.
A tanker is a rescue vehicle with a fixed pump and a water tank of minimum capacity of 5,000 l, designed for water supply and firefighting.
- General guide for rescue vehicles / Pelastusajoneuvojen yleisopas
General features of Saurus Tankers
- Stainless steel framed module structure
- Tank capacity 5,000 - 18,000 l (water, foam)
- Tanks made of composite or acid-proof steel
- Pumps 3,000 - 10,000 l / min
F = Fire
M = Medium duty, operative weight 7.5 - 16 t
S = Super, heavy duty, operative weight over 16 t
C = Crewcab
110 = water 11,000 l
117/3 = water 11,700 l / foam 300 l
170/10 = water 17,000 l / foam 1,000 l