Reliable Partner in Rescue Operations
A Saurus Fire Engine is a combination of reliable technical solutions and perfect range of equipment for demanding use. Our Fire Engines are a prime example of world class know-how in rescue vehicle manufacturing.
A fire engine is an emergency vehicle with a fixed pump, a crew cabin for min 1+3, and equipment for firefighting, heavy rescue operations and hazardous materials prevention. A fire engine may be furnished solely for firefighting or heavy rescue operations.
- General guide for rescue vehicles / Pelastusajoneuvojen yleisopas
General features of Saurus Fire Engines
- Stainless steel frame structure
- Tank capacity 600 - 5,000 l (water, foam)
- Tanks made of composite, hot galvanized steel or acid-proof steel
- Pumps 500 - 4,000 l / min
F = Fire
M = Medium duty, operative weight 7.5 - 16 t
S = Super, heavy duty, operative weight over 16 t
C = Crewcab
29 = water 2,900 l
27/2 = water 2,700 l / foam 200 l